Mujeza - Mountain Sidr Plain Honey Kashmiri (250g)
From the Mountains of Kashmir
Luxury natural honey extracted by bees from the jujube nectar (jujube plant) derived from the Acanthoid subfamily that grows in arid mountains in Kashmir and the surrounding areas.
This honey is known by its high nutritional characteristics and it is requested by the citizens of these regions because of its multiple particularities and they used to offer it in the ancient time as gifts for kings and leaders as a sign of love and respect. Sidr honey enriched with vitamins, minerals, amino acids methylglyoxal (MGO) content when compared to all other types of honey available in the world market when it comes to quality also sidr honey has lowest water content which does not only increases its potency of immune system boost up but also increase its shelf life.
· Strengthening the nervous system, beneficial for Insomnia and migraines.
· Stop formation of gases in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
· Heal ulcers of duodenum and stomach and neutralize excess acidity.
· Relive asthma, allergy and arthritis.
· Used on surface wounds and burns
· Very Nutritious for anemia and strength of the heart.
· Useful for pregnant women and Nutritious for her fetus.
· It can be dripped in for eye diseases after being diluted in distilled water.
Its a tree that grows mostly in Yemen and Pakistan. During the month of October it blossoms with flowers for only 3 weeks. That is when beekeepers rush to harvest the honey which takes up so much effort and high costs. Like Manuka, it is a monofloral honey. This means once the bees feed off this type of flower, they will reject any other type of flower. This makes the honey unique and potent in every way.